Saturday 21 May 2011

Stupid toe

My toe still hurts. I wouldn't mind if it actually looked impressive but as it's on the sole of my foot and therefore does not receive half as much sympathy from people. What's the point in being injured if you don't have a huge bandage to show for it?

No movement yet on the job front, and I'm far too miserable to talk about it at the minute so I'll move on. I'm just so bored at the minute, I want to go somewhere new! Thank goodness for weekends, for which my parents are arriving in about half an hour. This has precipitated much manical cleaning, I think that it nearly looks presentable now. Although I did get up at 7:15 this morning, very wrong for a Saturday. I feel like I should be saving up all of my lie-ins and using them to their full extent. In case I have kids one day and I'm never allowed one ever again...

It's also supposed to be the rapture today, which would make all of my cleaning attempts pretty unnecessary. It also makes me even more annoyed that someone's decided to move Dr. Who to a 6:45pm start time. I hope whoever is in charge of starting programming off down there isn't terribly pious...

Right, better get back to the organising, I think that I need to find a bigger plaster for my toe...

No comments:

Post a Comment